Greek School Yo-Yo Competition
Our Greek School will be holding a Yo-Yo completion on Wednesday, April 25.
Here are the rules:
YO-YO COMPETITON RULES
The purpose of the competition is to have fun!
JK, K’s will compete with each other.
Grades 1, 2 will compete with each other.
Grades 3-8 will compete with each other.
The student can complete in Level One, Level Two or both Levels.
• Yo-Yo(s) must start spinning with the power coming from the unwinding string.
• All tricks must be performed while the yo-yo(s) is spinning. If the yo-yo is not spinning no points will be counted.
• Yo-Yo(s) must return to the contestant’s hand with fully wound string(s) with its own spin power.
• All tricks/moves must utilize both yo-yo(s) and string(s) in order to receive points.
1. How long the Yo-yo can sleep (spin before it comes back up to your hand).
2. How many times you can have Yo-yo come up and down.
1. Number of tricks completely executed.
2. Complexity of tricks.
IN CASE OF A TIE
The tying contestants will do another round, until a winner is declared.
A great video of learning how to throw a Yo-yo I the link below. Have fun.
Medal Yo-yo’s do not sleep well.